2018 Terms and Conditions
1. SHOW MANAGEMENT – The management of the Central Coast Insights is the duty of Wine Business Monthly, hereinafter referred to as “Management.” Management includes any agents, officers or employees who have been authorized to act for it.
2. SOLICITATION – Distribution of advertising material and exhibitor solicitation of any sort shall be restricted to the sponsor table unless authorized through a sponsorship contract.
3. CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY – Cancellation of all, or part, of the exhibit space must be submitted in writing to Management. Sponsors canceling more than 60 calendar days prior to the event forfeit 50% of the total rental. There will be no refunds 60 calendar days or less prior to the event. If the sponsor does not make full payment when due under the terms of this contract, Management may terminate this contract and all deposits and payments made by sponsor shall be non-refundable
4. PHOTOGRAPHY AND COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL –
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY – The Sponsors and Attendees agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Management, the Co-Sponsors, Owner, Exhibition Hall Facility, and City in which this Exhibition is being held, and their Officers, Agents and Employees, against all claims, losses, suits, damages, judgments, expenses, costs and charges of every kind resulting from its occupancy of the space herein contracted for by reason of personal injuries, death, property damages or any other cause sustained by any persons or others. The Management shall not be responsible for loss or damage to displays or goods belonging to exhibitors, whether resulting from fire, storms acts of God, air conditioning or heating failure, theft, pilferage, mysterious disappearance, bomb threats or other causes. All such items are brought to the Exhibition and displayed at Exhibitor’s own risk, and should be safeguarded at all times. Exhibitor agrees to indemnify Management against and hold it harmless for any claims and for all damages, costs and expenses, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and amounts paid in settlement, incurred in connection with such claims arising out of the acts of negligence of Exhibitor, his Agents or Employees.
6. DAMAGE TO PROPERTY – Sponsors are liable for any damage caused to building floors, walls or columns, or to standard booth equipment, or to other Sponsors property. Sponsor may not apply paint, lacquer, adhesives or other coating, tack, nail, drill, tape or otherwise attach to building columns, walls or floors. Any damage caused to standard booth equipment will be billable to vendor at current replacement cost of damaged goods.
7. CLEANUP & MAINTENANCE – Sponsor is responsible for keeping their table space clean during the show and removing all trash from the area at the completion of the show.